Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm alive!!

Hey everyone!

I am still here, and slowly getting my life back on track. Life through a curve ball at me and I handled in the best way I could, that ment dropping alot of things including this blog. I never dropped music though, I've been getting by with the sweet sounds of Donovan, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, The Black Angels, Nico, Elton John,  & Battr'd Nuts.

Currently I am sitting in a coffee shop (I have no internet at home) sipping on a chocolatly beverage. You will soon be seeing regular posts from me once I get internet.

So to cover all the bases in one post here are some must see shows coming up in May!

Friday, May 20        Laura + The Dreamboats, Ruin Garner & Erin Kirsh
Saturday, May 21    The NEW DB Buxton Group with special guest TBA
Saturday, May 28    Indian Wars, The Crowbots, and Zach Fanta & The Sleepy Hollows

Take Care!
xo
the show loner

1 comment: